Sunday, October 21

Walk at Kensington

I went for a walk at Kensington the other day and took some pictures with my phone.

 I thought I would share them with you.
But because I don't know how to talk on the phone and take pictures at the same time, I can't show you a picture of the Great Blue Heron who stalked me as I was walking and talking to Jana.  It followed me even when I ran from it or crossed over to the road from the trail.  It was very funny to Jana, but I didn't find it so at the time.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

It's too bad you couldn't have taken a picture of him. Poor, starving bird.

Kurt said...

Great pictures, and a great story.

If your camera has a dedicated camera button (used to snap the picture, usually located on the side), you can probably just press it to bring up the camera at any time, even on a call.

If there's no dedicated camera button, you'd just have to hit the Home button, then go into your Apps and choose the camera.

Jimbobalouis said...

Beautiful! You can see some fall colors.