Tuesday, October 2

Our Trip to Pennsylvania

I won't bore you with all of the pictures I took, but here are the ones with our family members in them.  This is Dad at Gettysburg.

We went to an AWESOME train diorama, this was taken out in front of the Choo Choo Barn.

Dad and I went to The Cloister in Ephrata (the town that Kari lives in).  It's similar to the Shaker Village we went to.  They slept on a bench that is about two feet wide and they used this block of wood as a pillow!



These three pictures were taken at Hershey's Chocolate World in Hershey, Pa.

We took a tour of an underground cavern, here we are coming out after the tour.

This is all of the grandchildren ready for church on Sunday, happy or not.

5 comments:

Hillary said...

I wish we could've been there too. Looks like you had a great time. I miss my sisters and their families. :(

Heather said...

Love the pictures, thanks! Especially love the last pic.

Jana said...

That was such fun (and really quick!) trip. I'm saving some of those pictures, I didn't take nearly enough. Thanks for sharing.

Jimbobalouis said...

Looks like it was a fun and memorable trip!

Kurt said...

Looks like a comfy pillow. I should make some of those as gifts!