Thursday, March 1

This is where we live

This is the drive to our new, little basement house

simply gorgeous!


This is our front door
right there, under that!



yes, here! now you see it!



This is our front yard


those are our neighbors...oh wait, there aren't any!





This is our apartment
standing in the front door, from left to right, boxes and all








These are our pets
sort of



And this is what we DO

run!




play!


Virginia is so beautiful, and we are loving our time in the country!


4 comments:

Kurt said...

Looks pretty great. Hope it does you well.

Heather said...

Jana, you are the most positive person I know. I'm glad you're living in the silver lining.

Jana said...

LOL! Wow, to think I'm "the most" positive person you know! Eeek! That feels like a lot to live up to. Sometimes I don't feel like it, but we truly ARE enjoying it out here. I told a friend today that I feel like I'm on vacation out here...which also means I've been lazier. Haha. But it's so quiet, it's been pretty nice.

Hillary said...

It does look beautiful. You better watch out or you might turn into a goat farmer like me!;)