Wednesday, March 7

Anniversay Gift

Since not all of you were able to be with us on Sunday for our family dinner, which turned out to be our anniversary dinner as well, I just wanted to thank all of you for your kindness in buying tickets for Beauty and the Beast for us. I really appreciate it and I know Mom does as well. As most of you know, it is one of my favorite shows and I have always enjoyed watching live performances of it; none to compare with Jim's outstanding performance, however. We hope to turn that night, and maybe the next day, into a nice winter getaway.

We love all of you so much.

THANKS!!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

It's the least we could do, Dad. I'm glad you guys like the gift, and I didn't know that it was one of your favorites. That makes it even better.

K.E.N said...

I wish I could say I knew that and did it on purpose, but what a happy coincidence. I'm excited you guys like it so much.