A freak snow storm last night blew her in, and the girls had fun with her this afternoon. Too bad it's 50 degrees outside now, and Macie took her nap hollering, "I love the snowman, but she's melting too fast!" I guess I shouldn't have sang "Once there was a Snowman" to explain what was happening right before naptime.
(Note her bottle cap buttons. Remember how I used them on our homemade Christmas tree as decorations? Well, yessum, I've been saving them again and today was the perfect time to use them! I love crafty recycling!)
5 comments:
And yes, it was Addie that named her Ella Rose. Everything is Ella something or other these days. :)
Cool snowwoman. That middle ball must have taken some mighty oomph to get up.
We haven't even had enough snow to make a snowman with this year. My kids are really bummed they haven't had a snow day yet. I hope they don't jinx us into having a snow day in April.
Cute idea with the juice and milk caps. I wouldn't have thought of that, but they are so much easier to find (if you've saved them) than trying to find rocks under the snow.
Kurt and Harvey went out and bought new sleds last week. They are both hoping we'll get some snow to stick around. I'm not holding my breath.
I know what you mean, Heather.
Post a Comment