I'm thinking that for Christmas I will give each of the grandchildren a Christmas ornament. Since we are doing Christmas at Thanksgiving, that will give them a month to see it on the tree instead of getting it at Christmas and not seeing it again until next year. My question to you is, what things are your children into? Dad and I are going to go to Bronner's and find an ornament to go along with what you tell us, so I need some ideas. Please let me know.
3 comments:
Umm...Noah is into tools, he would love like a hammer or a wrench or a screw driver. Lucy..um just pick something cute that you like.
Thanks! This is a cute idea and I am excited to see what you choose for everyone.
ADDIE- Bugs (today we went to the playground after she asked us ALL DAY and she spent most of the time walking around showing everyone a beetle she had found and was carrying around with her); animals, and the color pink
MACIE- Elephants, baby dolls, and shoes
CARSON- Anything with wheels, he loves spinning them around and around
This is a fun idea! It will be neat to see what you get! Thanks
Harvey is pretty big into cars right now. And balls. And being 4.
Post a Comment