Thursday, October 20

Jim's Haircut


Here are two different lengths of Jim's haircut. They aren't that much different because he didn't have me use a very short guard on the clippers, but I think for the wedding he should have a normal haircut and not buzz it like he usually does. I am taking votes, so what do you all think?

7 comments:

Mom said...

I did this post, not Jim.

Jana said...

I vote #2, with it a little shorter. It might be just because he's smiling in the picture, though. I also vote that he go to bed early for the next month so he doesn't have dark circles under his eyes! (Seems I could use that advice myself...) And I also also vote that he KEEP HIS SIDEBURNS! :)

Hillary said...

I vote for #1 and that he should smile more. I agree with Jana, he should keep his side burns.

Kurt said...

I don't think Mom is asking for votes on these two lengths. She's saying she wants him to let it grow out until just before the wedding and then go to a barber and get a normal haircut instead of just a buzz, which is what both of these pictures are showing.

I don't have an opinion either way on the hair.

Jana said...

I think going to a barber is a good idea. I also remember liking his hair during that brief phase when he used gel. Jim, could you pull out the gel again?

Jimbobalouis said...

Jana, during that brief phase, the top part of my hair was long enough for gel to have an effect on it. I'll let my hair grow out until the wedding, and we'll see what people think when the day draws near. Personally I like the hair to be short because then it can't get messed up, and I do tend to play with my hair a lot.

The problem I had while using gel was: it made my hair feel so different that I was ALWAYS playing with it, and eventually the gel would just break off, and flake onto my outfit. I know you're thinking "Then just don't play with it!" but it's just what I do, sorry!

K.E.N said...

I third the notion of going to sleep earlier, you look like the living dead. Like Kurt, I really don't care what you do with your hair as long as you like it and if you like the way it turns out.