We got our much anticipated email today telling us where we matched for rotations. We matched to our #1, York, PA and we are super excited!!! Just thought you should know!
No takers from the Hicks, at least that is my plan. I must say that I was hoping you would make it into Michigan somewhere, but I am happy that you guys are excited. You are slightly closer, right?
5 comments:
Cool, only 9 hours away! And only 3 hours from Jana!
Sorry, Michiganders, looks like the new trend is to move East. Any other takers? :)
Uh, that of course was Jana.
No takers from the Hicks, at least that is my plan. I must say that I was hoping you would make it into Michigan somewhere, but I am happy that you guys are excited. You are slightly closer, right?
That's right. Only 9 hours instead of 11. And we will live in a bigger house so PLEASE come and visit.
Post a Comment