Macie, Carson and I went on a walk downtown a few mornings ago. The weather was beautiful and we got a handful of cute pictures.
Addie's preschool went on a field trip to a pumpkin patch last week. We rode the hayride (although there was no hay), got to pet the animals at the petting zoo, play in the corn box and on the combine-turned-playground, and, of course, picked pumpkins! It was so fun to see her interact with the other kids in her class. She is so sweet and sensitive to others and giggles all the time. It was a fun day.
4 comments:
Cute pictures! I love the ghosts on the pretzels. How fun. You did notice that it's a John Deere combine, didn't you?
The previous post was by Mom, not Jim.
I make those same pretzels, only I make them into snowmen. I think the ghosts look a lot less time consuming. Great idea!
Now that is a big tractor.
Post a Comment