hutchinson family, babble on!
I checked it out. Very COOL! Who wrote the bio about him? Well done to whoever did. I'm so happy for you guys.
That is EXCITING! He looks pretty excited to be taking that picture. Hurray!
Does this mean his insurance papers finally came through? Or that they just finally got around to adding him to their website? At any rate, that is a fine write-up and you can be very proud of him.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I checked it out. Very COOL! Who wrote the bio about him? Well done to whoever did. I'm so happy for you guys.
That is EXCITING! He looks pretty excited to be taking that picture. Hurray!
Does this mean his insurance papers finally came through? Or that they just finally got around to adding him to their website? At any rate, that is a fine write-up and you can be very proud of him.
Post a Comment