Sunday, September 25

not a joke


10 comments:

Mom said...

I know I'm behind times, but is this a pregnancy test and if so, is it positive? I don't know.

Kurt said...

Yep, it's a pregnancy test. I think it's positive, otherwise it wouldn't be news. So...

Congratulations, Kari and Eric!

Hillary said...

Nice. I'm guessing this wasn't planned.:) Congrats guys!

K.E.N said...

Actually, it was planned...a most recent plan. Crazy right?!

K.E.N said...

And sorry about announcing on the blog, but things have been crazy around here lately and it was just the easiest, fastest way to get all of you.

Dad said...

Congratulations! We're very excited for y'all.

Jana said...

WOW!!! Congrats! That happened quickly, woo woo!

K.E.N said...

Thanks! We are getting excited...we felt like this is what we were supposed to do, but we weren't exactly ready. But it's going to be great and we still have a long time to become comfortable. I'm 5 weeks...due May 28th. Lucy and the baby will be almost exactly 18 months apart-get ready for a ride.

Hillary said...

If you hold out just a couple more days, Baby will be born on Makayla's birthday. She would love that!

K.E.N said...

Tell her I'm sorry, but I really like being induced at 39 weeks...especially with these big 'ole babies.