
We went to Frankenmuth to do some Christmas decorating shopping and ate lunch here.

This is Joy after her bridal shower. So many people give the presents in bags now days that the bow bouquet isn't what it used to be.

Lucy looks thrilled about the adventure of apple picking.

Everyone else seems to be excited though.


We are all on the wagon ready to go. I'm sorry if you can't see someone's face, I tried to get you all, but I didn't succeed.

A little ingenuity on Charlie's part.

Not to be out done, Kurt invented his own head covering. Thanks to everyone for coming and making our time together so fun. I'm glad everyone got home safely. See you again in a couple of months.
3 comments:
Fun pictures to show what a fun time we all had this past weekend. I just love spending time with my family! I can't wait to see everyone again in just a couple of months. I'm being spoiled!
Harvey's jacket worked out pretty well as a hat. Maybe I'll start doing that more often.
I just came home from the RS Broadcast and sat behind two sisters. They made me miss my sisters! It would be so fun to go to those things with you guys. I can't wait to come up in just 8 WEEKS!
Post a Comment