Here are some of the candid pictures that Jim and I took while we were camping. Thanks to everyone who made it a success, especially to Heather and Kurt for all they did to keep us fed. I love you all.
Fun times! We're excited for what lies ahead next year too. I love my family!! Thanks Mom and Dad for not stopping after me (I know I didn't always have this sentiment, but I really do mean it now).
We had so much fun, too! Will you put all your pictures somewhere that we can download them? I want ot get some of the family pictures we took printed and hung on my oh-so-bare walls! thanks!
3 comments:
We had a great time. We're excited for next summer, whatever we end up doing.
Fun times! We're excited for what lies ahead next year too. I love my family!! Thanks Mom and Dad for not stopping after me (I know I didn't always have this sentiment, but I really do mean it now).
We had so much fun, too! Will you put all your pictures somewhere that we can download them? I want ot get some of the family pictures we took printed and hung on my oh-so-bare walls! thanks!
Post a Comment