Thursday, June 9

Can you believe it...

I just checked the weather for the camping trip and it looks like the temperature will be great! Now we just have to pray that we don't get any rain like the forecast is calling for.

4 comments:

Jason said...

Haha, I just checked the weather, too, and got on here to post about it. Yes, the temps do look great, but I am worried about the rain. We'll all need to pray extra hard because camping in the rain sounds AWFUL. After the heat down here, though, 70 degree weather will be very welcome.

I am so excited to see y'all!

Jason said...

Um, that wasn't Jason, in case any of you were confused. :)

Kurt said...

Camping in the rain is awesome! Four years of summer camp taught me that. One year it rained every single day. It's the best!

Besides, as long as there isn't lightning, the pool at the campsite will probably still be open. Swimming in the rain is pretty fun.

Hillary said...

Sorry, Kurt, I'm with Jana. Camping in the rain sounds HORRIBLE! We went on the family camping trip a couple of years ago to Lake Michigan. It rained the morning we were leaving. Our camp area was totally sand so all of our stuff was covered in wet sand as we packed it up, in the rain. It was such a bad experience that I told Charlie I would never camp again. Of course, I didn't stick to my guns very well since I am doing it again.