Monday, June 27

Family Camping pictures -- June 2011

For your viewing pleasure, I am including the link to snapfish so you can see all of the camping pictures and copy them as desired.

Mom and Jim did a great job with the pictures; I'm sure you will enjoy them. (Please let me know if the link doesn't work for some reason.)

http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=4290146025/a=1521596025_1521596025/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/


3 comments:

Jana said...

It's bringing up the home page for Snapfish and asking me if I want to view your album, but not allowing me to click on it and open the pictures. Any ideas?

Jana said...

I was finally able to see them all today, there are a lot of great pictures! I loved the light pole at night and the fire pictures. And for some reason I loved the four camping chairs all in a row. You two are getting quite good at teh candid shots. How can we go about ordering pictures from your account? Some of the group shots turned out really nice.

And, I just have to say it, HEATHER IS SO FREAKING PHOTOGENIC, IT'S RIDICULOUS! Her smile and face are perfect in every picture!

Heather said...

Thanks, Jana. I think it's life's trade off for having the same acne skin I've had since I turned 12.

I loved the pictures, too. Thanks!