hutchinson family, babble on!
Oh, I'm so glad you reminded me. I totally forgot about it. Thanks! I think we'll be fine.
Jana, are you officially connected to the internet again?
Yes, we got hooked up late last night. ABOUT TIME! Being without the internt is brutal.
It shouldn't be a problem for us.
Dad and I have a shirt. Thanks for the reminder.
I hope no one minds, but the only solid colored shirts my kids have are white so that's what we're wearing.
Are we suppose to have the same color for each separate family? I kind of thought that everyone was just going to be hodge-podge. What say you Mother?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh, I'm so glad you reminded me. I totally forgot about it. Thanks! I think we'll be fine.
Jana, are you officially connected to the internet again?
Yes, we got hooked up late last night. ABOUT TIME! Being without the internt is brutal.
It shouldn't be a problem for us.
Dad and I have a shirt. Thanks for the reminder.
I hope no one minds, but the only solid colored shirts my kids have are white so that's what we're wearing.
Are we suppose to have the same color for each separate family? I kind of thought that everyone was just going to be hodge-podge. What say you Mother?
Post a Comment