Hillary's comment on Jana's post about pictures from Easter, reminded me that I took some, so here they are. Sorry Alexis, I didn't get a picture of you. I'll try harder next time.
Thanks, Mom. You did get a picture of Lexi, well at least her hand. It's the random hand in the picture of Jaxson. I should have some time later tonight to add pictures to the blog. I have several I want to add so be prepared.
That picture of Harvey really highlights the fact that I should stop putting him in sweat pants. At least his expression is nice, and not that weird grimace he does for a smile. :)
4 comments:
Wow, it's amazing how much older they all look and it's only been four months. Chelsea especially looks much older to me.
I love Harvey's socks and he has a billion eggs. I can't wait for camping in a month and a half, it will be awesome to see you all!
Thanks, Mom. You did get a picture of Lexi, well at least her hand. It's the random hand in the picture of Jaxson. I should have some time later tonight to add pictures to the blog. I have several I want to add so be prepared.
That picture of Harvey really highlights the fact that I should stop putting him in sweat pants. At least his expression is nice, and not that weird grimace he does for a smile. :)
Post a Comment