Amen! You ARE a great mom. I love that you are always so willing to talk to me, even if I'm calling just to talk about me me me me. Not only are you still a great mother, you have become a great friend, and I love you!
Mom, you are a pretty great person. Not only because you are a great mom, but because of all the other wonderful talents and traits and characteristics that you have been blessed with (that have in turn, blessed all of us as your kids). I love you so much and am so glad that you are my mom.
6 comments:
Amen! You ARE a great mom. I love that you are always so willing to talk to me, even if I'm calling just to talk about me me me me. Not only are you still a great mother, you have become a great friend, and I love you!
And wow, am I ever glad the 80s are OVER! :)
It was the 90's, Jana...Jimmy was born. But, I agree, Kurt and Jimmy are the only ones that look remotely normal
Why did you pick this picture, Kari?
Mom, you are a pretty great person. Not only because you are a great mom, but because of all the other wonderful talents and traits and characteristics that you have been blessed with (that have in turn, blessed all of us as your kids). I love you so much and am so glad that you are my mom.
Even though I'm bossy?
It was the first family picture I could find with Jimmy in it and one I don't think is used very often so I thought I would give it some air time.
Post a Comment