Monday, March 14

some of Addie's recent pictures



The first picture is her and Macie. If you look carefully, you'll see she's spelled Macie's name all over the page. My favorite part are the antanae looking things on the top of Macie's head, they are her pony tails.
The second picture is, hopefully fairly obviously, a PIG--spelled backwards. She even tried to draw the hooves correctly.
Jason is very proud because she's always quite concerned with getting the eyes correct on her people. Haha. She is becoming quite the little artist.

5 comments:

Hillary said...

She is drawing very well for her age. Nice!

Mom said...

Those are very cool pictures. I can't believe that she's spelling already!

Jana said...

She's not spelling. I told her the letters and she wrote them. Not quite there yet!

Kurt said...

Holy cow. I don't think Harvey can draw anywhere near this well. He can barely make a closed "circle". And the only letters he can write are H and A. Looks like he has some homework to do!

Jana said...

Harvey is 3 months younger than Addie. In toddler age, that is years! Addie just BARELY started being interested in making more letters besides A in the last few weeks. I wouldn't start the homework just yet!