hutchinson family, babble on!
Yeah, happy birthday Jimbo (even though you won't see this because you are too good to read the blog).
Happy Birthday, Little Bro. And I don't care what anyone says, YOU NEED CAKE ON YOUR BIRTHDAY.
Now you can vote! Wait until you see how much fun that is!! You'll love it!!!
I thought he could vote when he was 18.
Yeah Kurt... I voted in the last Presidential Election... Well I'm glad everyone wished me a Happy Birthday somewhere!...
Oh my goodness, is that really Jim, and he's on the blog? Wow!
You can thank mom for Hillary :P
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yeah, happy birthday Jimbo (even though you won't see this because you are too good to read the blog).
Happy Birthday, Little Bro. And I don't care what anyone says, YOU NEED CAKE ON YOUR BIRTHDAY.
Now you can vote! Wait until you see how much fun that is!! You'll love it!!!
I thought he could vote when he was 18.
Yeah Kurt... I voted in the last Presidential Election... Well I'm glad everyone wished me a Happy Birthday somewhere!...
Oh my goodness, is that really Jim, and he's on the blog? Wow!
You can thank mom for Hillary :P
Post a Comment