Tuesday, March 29

nothing new

I feel bad because I never contribute to this blog, but there really is nothing new going on in our lives.
 Lucy is big-18 pounds by our scale's calculations.  She has started talking the 2 weeks or so which makes it more fun to hold her.  She is figuring out her hands and toys and loves sitting in the bumbo we borrowed from my friend.  She'll be 4 months on Friday-crazy-and is sleeping all night long (knock on wood).
(this picture of Noah is at least a year old)
Noah is also huge.  We have started a quasi preschool with another little girl in our ward and Noah loves learning about the ocean and the sky and he is relearning the alphabet and numbers since the little girls doesn't know them.  He is a perfect big brother and loves getting outside whenever he can-whether it's cold or not.
Eric is in his 3rd quarter of 7 and this is going to be the hardest one of them all.  It's only 10 weeks long but it is packed full of classes and labs and tests.  He is really good about coming home and spending time with us, but you can tell that he is stressed out and will be so happy when June comes.  They have already given him the book on all the rotation sites that are available to us and we are already talking about where we want to go and what would be best...and yes, the Michigan sites are at the top of that list-but we won't know until October.
I was loosing weight and have now stagnated-oh well...we are eating healthier, but I treat myself too often I suppose ;)  I am almost done with my job in the spouse's organization-yay-and will be officially done at the beginning of May.  Eric made me promise not to run or volunteer for anything for next year so I will have less to do and be able to spend more time at home in the evenings...and I can honestly say I'm not too sad about it.  I can't wait until it's warmer so that the days don't seem so long.

4 comments:

Jana said...

18 pounds? Whoa! I haven't checked Carson in a while, but I'm positive he's nowhere near that! Of course, that isn't surprising however.

And, I know I said it on your blog before, but that is one amazing beard, Eric. And don't worry, the hard semesters end just like the easy ones. It shall pass!

Hillary said...

Charlie is right there with Eric. He is so stressed out. He can't wait until the end of June also. Then he'll have the summer off. He should graduate in January. We are pretty excited for him to be finished with his masters.

I so hope you guys get a Michigan site. That would be soooo fun!

Mom said...

Every time I see a picture of Lucy or Carson, I want to hold them. I miss seeing them more often.

Dad said...

Those are some great pictures. Stay with it Eric; the time will fly by faster than you can imagine right now.