Sunday, March 20

niners!

I ran nine miles on Saturday! Woo woo! My legs were so tired the rest of the day, but today I feel fine. The other two girls I run with are considering doing a full marathon in December, but I've decided I have no desire. As much as I've enjoyed training for this race, every night before our long runs I get soooo nervous and the anxiousness is not worth it to me. I do want to keep up running afterwards, maybe three or four times a week. I really enjoy the time alone, or with friends, and feel so good afterwards. Anyhow, I'm babbling... Yay! I ran nine miles!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Good for you. I can't even run one mile.

Hillary said...

That's great, Jana. I just bought all the running equipment I'll need to start running at U of M. I'll probably start on Wednesday and see how far I can go. I'm not thinking it will be very far, but I'm trying to stay positive. (And just as a side note, I have no intention of continuing to run after our race.:) )