When you think you're sick of winter, just think of these birds and realize how easy and warm you have it! We were nice and warm in our house and took these pictures out of the window. I thought it might brighten your day.
Those are great pictures. I like the one of them on the telephone wire. I can't beleive you still have that much snow! It is supposed to be 70 degrees here all through the weekend. This isn't normal, but I'll take it!
Most of those pictures were taken around the time of the big snow storm a couple of weeks ago. It's going to be in the 50s here for a few days and then go back to the 30s.
7 comments:
Great pictures, Mom. I really like the one with all the doves sitting on the railing. You are becoming quite the photographer.
Actually, Dad took the picture of the doves, I took the other three.
Those are great pictures. I like the one of them on the telephone wire. I can't beleive you still have that much snow! It is supposed to be 70 degrees here all through the weekend. This isn't normal, but I'll take it!
Most of those pictures were taken around the time of the big snow storm a couple of weeks ago. It's going to be in the 50s here for a few days and then go back to the 30s.
my fave is picture number 3 with the birds on the wire-I would blow it up and frame it and put it in my house.
Charlie just wanted me to tell you, Kari, that you should change your acronym to include Lucy. She isn't represented in "K.E.N."
Here are some of Charlie's suggestions:
K.L.E.N.
K.E.N.L.
K.N.E.L.
Post a Comment