Saturday, February 19

growing, growing, growing!

Carson turned 3 months old yesterday! I feel like the last 3 months have gone by so quickly. He rolled from his stomach to his back on Wednesday for the first time, and is working on becoming a pro. This is earlier than both of the girls, they each rolled at four months. I guess it might be true what they say, that boys just want to MOVE! As of this morning, he weighed 11lbs 2oz. Haha, small little Hair children.

And here is a cute picture of Macie saying "Cheese!" I think she looks so big in this picture, she is really growing up and can say all kids of things now.

Oh yeah, and I ran 6 miles this morning! I was pretty worried going into the run, but I finished! Yay me!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Cute pictures, cute kids. It's hard to believe that Carson is already three months old.

Hillary said...

Fun pictures. Good for you in your running accomplishment. Keep up the good work. I will start running at U of M next month. I'm curious to see how far I can go.