Dad made the reservations at the campground, so we are all set. He, Jim and I will be in a kamping kabin, and the rest of you are at tent sites. All of the tent sites are together. Everyone, except Hillary, should be there Wednesday (June 15th) through Saturday (June 18th). Hillary will get there on Thursday (June 16th) and leave on Saturday like the rest of us. I'm so excited about this, I think it will be fun.
5 comments:
Sounds great! I think it's going to be lots of fun too.
I hope we get to meet Yogi!
Heather said you can actually rent Yogi and Booboo costumes, to make your kids nightmares even more real. What do you guys say? :)
I say go for it, Kurt. Are you going to wear one of the costumes?
I think Noah would love that...please do it!
Post a Comment