You can't even see the goats' water tank. It was completely buried.
Notice the pool ladder that we use to get over the fence. It actually has three rungs, but the bottom one is very much covered.
We had a fun snow storm roll in yesterday afternoon. It snowed through the night and left us about 10 inches. Charlie and I even say a flash of snow lighting. Pretty fun. The kids were already out of school for mid-winter break, but there could be a chance of no school tomorrow, depending on how well the roads get cleaned up. I thought I'd post some pictures of our snow from yesterday. It was quite the load we got from the last snow storm, but it's a good amount. I posted pictures from the last snowfall so you can compare.
2 comments:
We got about 5 inches. A little farther south got a whole bunch of ice on top of that. So at least we missed that.
I'm glad you guys didn't get the ice too, Kurt. We ended up having to shovel our driveway again. The tractor did start this time, but the snowblower wouldn't work. :( It made us very sad and sore. It only took us 2 1/2 hours to shovel. :(
Post a Comment