Saturday, November 13

presents!

Jason and I were trying to get a little Christmas shopping done this weekend and it was more difficult to come up with ideas for cousin presents than I thought it would be...esp with our limited budget. (Did we agree to cap the presents at $5 or $10?) Anyhow, I thought maybe whoever has our kids might like a few easy ideas. If you don't use them, great. If you do, great.


Addie- princess dress-up shoes, any kid-friendly craft thing, hair bows/headbands


Macie- toy cell phone, baby doll, slippers (she LOVES shoes)


Baby Hair- football?? haha, I don't have any idea


I hope that helps. And, just so you know, Addie has Harvey and she really likes to pick out presents. I will try to steer her a certain direction, but if Harvey ends up with something totally obscure, I hope that's ok. (She chose a squishy black lizard for one of her friend's birthday presents. It was pretty funny.)

I hope y'all are enjoying your weekend!

5 comments:

Mom said...

While we're on the subject of Christmas presents,I would like to add a request to help me in my present choosing for the grandchildren, what size shoe does each of them wear? If each of you parents would let me know, I'd really appreciate it.

Hillary said...

Jana, thanks for the ideas, but I already have gifts for Addie and Macie (I don't know how I ended up with both of your girls, but I did). I hope they like what I got for them, even though they aren't anything you suggested.

Mom, my kids wear:
Alexis - Women 8
Merrit - men 6
Makayla - women 7
Chelsea - children 13
Jaxson - children 13

I hope this helps.

Jana said...

I'm sure my kids will love whatever you got them, Hillary! I just thought it might be helpful seeing as how stumped I was last week.

Addie- children 9
Macie- children 3 or 4, depends on shoe

I can't believe Makayla wears the same shoe size I do! :)

K.E.N said...

I can't believe how slow you guys are-all the presents we are giving are done! I had to finish before the baby or it would never have happened.

Noah likes anything boy and wears a size 9 toddler.

And I don't remember if there was a cap-all the presents people are getting from us will be homemade so I don't know.

Heather said...

Harvey is in children's size 7 shoes.

Jana - Harvey is extremely easy going. He'd be just as happy with a squishy black lizard as he would with fairy wings or whatever else comes out of the toy aisle. No worries.