Here's the post you've all been waiting for! Our summer in pictures. I ended up just putting them all in one slideshow, because some of the "events" were only two or three pictures and I didn't feel needed their own. Remember you can make the slideshow full screen by clicking the little box with arrows that appears in the corner after you start the slideshow. Enjoy!
I'll put up another post with pictures from Harvey's birthday soon.
5 comments:
I love those! Your summer looked awesome.
I love the pictures, the ones of the flowers, fireworks and the hole I really enjoyed (are you taking a photography class?). What parade was Harvey in? How about a little description of the events? Thanks for putting them up on the blog.
Thanks for the compliments. I'm not taking a photography class, I just enjoy trying to get artistic nature shots.
The first few are from an afternoon I was watching Simon. We went to this cool park by our house that has a long wooden bridge around a lake. We fed cheerios to the ducks.
Then there's some general summer-activity pictures: playing in the pool and finger painting.
The six pictures beginning with the huge inflated gorilla were taken at the Howell Balloon Festival. Harvey loved the balloons, and we were pretty close to the launch point which made it extra neat.
The next three are of Heather's garden. You can see the huge zucchini plant taking over in the third one.
The parade was the Fourth of July parade in Boyne City. Oliver drove that little car, and Harvey rode shotgun. Jacob and I were walking along side to make sure they didn't crash. You can also make out Heather driving the red '65 mustang in the third parade picture.
Fireworks!
The next 8 are from the family reunion. There we are learning about and making some rope. Check out Jana's face as she cuts it! Then Harvey and Addie playing in that fun stream. I'm pretty sure Addie never fell, but Harvey fell a few times. They both loved it.
Then come the pictures of Labor Day weekend. Alison was in town visiting her folks, so we went up to Traverse City for Friday. She took us to that park and then to the water museum. That table is a huge water table with pegs and plastic slats that you can use to make your own rivers and lakes and things. It was sweet. I spent most of the time there playing with that. We saw that wood-sided truck when we were driving around in Prudenville; I had to have a picture of it. Then we went on a walk around the cabin, which is where the next few pictures were taken. And then some from the morning we left.
More pool pictures. Harvey was being pretty daring this time. He went down the slide on his back!
The next 2 are Harvey sleeping on a dining chair. He was asking Heather for something to drink. She said all they had was water, and he started crying saying he didn't want water. Then he slowly put his head down and fell asleep, while standing next to the chair. Pretty funny.
And finally some pictures of our Great Apple Picking Rain Adventure. Next time, let's get some ponchos. :)
Great pics. I especially loved the apple picking rain adventure because I had heard so much about it. It looked just as miserable as it sounded. Harvey takes great pictures, his big blue eyes suck you right in.
Kurt, let's not get ponchos next time, let's just not go if it's raining next time.:)
Great pictures! You have to show me how to do this slide show feature. I found a different online, but I don't like it as much as I like yours.
Post a Comment