Hillary and I picked names for Christmas at Harvey's party last night (Kurt swears he'll post pictures soon). Here's the list. Person on the left is the giver, person on the right is receiver.
Alexis - Addie
Merrit - Macie
Makayla - Chelsea
Chelsea - Baby Peterson
Jaxson - Merrit
Harvey - Noah
Addie - Harvey
Macie - Jaxson
Baby Hair - Alexis
Noah - Baby Hair
Baby Peterson - Makayla
Does this work for everyone? Hillary insisted on her kids picking their siblings' names if they were drawn. We did draw the line at them picking their own names.
9 comments:
I think we can handle this, thanks for the list. I am glad that you drew the line there-that might be too easy.
Hmmm...now we'll have to start thinking. What does Jaxson like? I think I can come up with something for Harvey and Alexis, but Jaxson has me stumped for some reason.
I am looking forward to the white elephant exchange. I already have one of our gifts ready, it is awesome.
Also, what day will work for family day? For those of you who work, is there one day that will be easier? I would like to start planning.
Jaxson likes Star Wars and legos, lego people in particular. He also likes blocks or things to build with. He's a pretty active kid, so anything sports or outdoor oriented would work too. Hope this helps.
Thanks for posting the list Heather, and thanks for remembering that we needed to get this finished.
P.S. Are we picking particular colors for the family picture or are we just going to settle for Sunday best? Just wondering so I can start planning for that too. My personal vote is for coordinating colors, but I'll go with whatever everyone else wants to do.
I started sorting the pictures last night! Now I just need to upload them!
Yes, thanks for the Jaxson ideas, that helps a lot.
Um...as for colors for the pictures, I will be post-baby (the terrible in-between) and most likely won't have many clothing options. If we want to coordinate, my vote is that some of us can wear white and black, because I have things that will *hopefully* fit in those colors. I probably will be sporting a
denim skirt.
Maybe white, black and red? Possibly green, too? It will be close to Christmas afterall. What say ye? But, that being said, I don't think coordinating colors is absolutely necessary either.
I think Christmas colors will be good. We don't have to coordinate colors, I just think pictures that way look a little nicer, but I know our family pictures will look nice anyway (right?).
I was actually thinking more about the colors for the picture and I think wearing black and white with red accents (like a red hair flower or tie) might look really cool. What do you think?
I like the black and white with red, that's most of my Sunday wardrobe anyway.
Post a Comment