Here are some pictures from the reunion. Thank you to all of you for helping me with the activities. Hillary and Kari for getting Karen's present, Kurt and Heather for all of the picture taking, Jana for making balloon animals and trying to get a game going, Jim for playing Graces with your cousins. I appreciate your help very much.
4 comments:
It was a rockin' good time.
I'm so glad we actually pulled it off and that we had such a good turn out. I have to admit I was skeptical that anyone from the west would come. I'm glad they proved me wrong. We had such a good time. I'm already looking forward to the next reunion. Thank you Mom for all the hard work and worry you put into the reunion too. You were awesome.
I think it turned out great, and everyone seemed to have a great time. Any idea when they're thinking of holding the next one? I didn't see anywhere to write down my vote. I'd say three or four years--what say ye?
My vote is three years. Grandma and Grandpa aren't getting any younger and I'd like for them to be at the next one too.
I love seeing that family picture. We are such a great looking family.
Post a Comment