That's a sly way to put it! I was going through my cedar chest the other day and saw that I put away a blessing dress for a girl baby that I made, do you want it? I knit it when Addie was expected, then I realized that a knitted dress for a July baby might be too hot, so I crocheted her one instead.
On your blog I voted for the middle name, but if you end up using Lucy Mae, would you consider changing the spelling to May? It was my mother's middle name. I voted for Lucy Ann, because as much as I like Anne of Green Gables, Ann is the way mine is spelled. Thanks for letting me give my in put.
5 comments:
That's a sly way to put it! I was going through my cedar chest the other day and saw that I put away a blessing dress for a girl baby that I made, do you want it? I knit it when Addie was expected, then I realized that a knitted dress for a July baby might be too hot, so I crocheted her one instead.
Sure! That sounds great, thanks!
On your blog I voted for the middle name, but if you end up using Lucy Mae, would you consider changing the spelling to May? It was my mother's middle name. I voted for Lucy Ann, because as much as I like Anne of Green Gables, Ann is the way mine is spelled. Thanks for letting me give my in put.
How fun for you guys. I'm so happy for you. I guess I have to go to your blog and vote for some middle names.
Congratulations! (And sorry for the late response.)
Post a Comment