Here are a few of the pictures I took at the Hicks' family reunion. It was lots of fun. Little Joe, Charlie's cousin, got his dad and Chuck with a bucket of water. It was quite funny to watch. Here are all the kids after their water balloon fight. Here is the kids funny picture.
Makayla likes that bathing suit. It was Alexis's and before Lexi it was their cousin, Sierra's. It's seen a lot of water in its day. I don't know that it will make it to Chelsea though, it's starting to show signs of wear and tear.
5 comments:
Considering how hot it was that day, I'll bet the water balloon fight was a big hit.
Is Merrit a mean robot in the funny pic? Glad you guys had a fun time!
Glad you had fun. Sounds like you can use it!
Makayla's leopard print swimsuit is quite the fashion statement.
Makayla likes that bathing suit. It was Alexis's and before Lexi it was their cousin, Sierra's. It's seen a lot of water in its day. I don't know that it will make it to Chelsea though, it's starting to show signs of wear and tear.
Post a Comment