
I meant to post this a long time ago. Mom made this hate for Adelyn and it's adorable. I thought everyone should see it and be proud that our mother is so crafty. She also made one for Macie, but it's still pretty big. I'm sort of trying to make one, but I doubt it will be this cute. I'm sure Kari's will be fantastic, too!

5 comments:
That's a cool hat. Mom, is that crochet?
The one I made for Macie is a little different...the lacy part is not quite as long. I just hope it fits her...it might be too small :/ But I really like Addies, nice job, Mom!
Yes, Kurt, it is crocheted and you could probably do it, it's not hard, just ask Kari.
I'm glad Addie likes her hat. What's with the crooked shots for the pictures?
That is one nice hate, Jana. One of the more awesome typos I've seen in my day.
Post a Comment