Tuesday, September 8

Family Pictures

I sent you all a note about family pictures at Thanksgiving suggesting that the adults wear sweatshirts from one of the colleges that they have attended. I should have put the info here, because Hillary wants some calcification and we can vote on it better here. Let's take a vote as to whether we should wear sweatshirts or t shirts for the picture. My vote is for sweatshirts, I think they will look better than a t shirt. Also it will be in November after all. Then we can just wear jeans with it. Now it's your turn to weigh in on this important matter.

8 comments:

Mom said...

A decision must be made before Dad and I get to Utah, because I need to buy one while we're there.

Dad said...

I vote for a sweatshirt.

Jason said...

SWEATSHIRTS!

Mom said...

I didn't make it clear that the sweatshirt uniform was for the adults. You mothers will have to come up with what you want the kids to wear. It could get expensive to put all of the kids in college wear, I suggest you don't do that. I thought we could take an adult picture, a kid picture, and then one with everyone.

Kurt said...

Sweatshirts are fine with me.

But in the future can we say "you parents"? Because, yes, some fathers do have an interest in their children. Thanks.

Mom said...

I didn't mean to imply that fathers don't take an interest in their children,it's just usually a mom thing to decide what the kids wear, I wasn't thinking.

Hillary said...

Sweatshirts are fine for me. I only asked about T-shirts because that's what we have. We'll just have to get some sweatshirts.

I think what Kari said in her email about the kids wearing white shirts and jeans would be fine, except that if we do just take a kids picture it would be really plain looking. Maybe we should come up with something else for them.

Jimbobalouis said...

I vote sweatshirts, because t-shirts are lame in comparison. Wearing a t-shirt of the college you went there is like saying "Yeah, I might have gone there for a few days and done a few homework assignments." While wearing a sweatshirt is like saying "Yeah, I went there. My blood, sweat and tears went into that school, and that's how I earned this sweatshirt."