We have now completed our tour of high school musicals. We saw South Lyon East's production Friday night. It was good, as are all of the productions that Mrs. Kupper does. Unlike Little Shop of Horrors, I enjoyed the storyline very much. The kids did a great job even with all of the tap dancing that is in that show. Of course the set and costumes were great.
Kari got here just fine, and we're looking forward to a week with her and Noah. We have lots planned, so we shouldn't be bored. I got asked to play for a girl for the middle school solo and ensemble festival this coming Saturday, that means I'll have to practice with her a couple of times this week and Jim will have to take Kari to the airport on Saturday. It's an inconvenience that I would have preferred not to have this week while they are here, but we don't always get what we would prefer.
2 comments:
I love the stage music to Thouroughly Modern Millie. And yes, Mrs Kupper does do a good job, even if is she is difficult to swallow.
So, Heather and Kurt, tell us about your trip! I want to hear all about it!
Yeh, where are the pictures?
Post a Comment