Sunday, May 3

trip to MO

Addie and I visited Kari over Jason's finals week and had a great time. Addie asked for Noah every day when she woke up, and still does! It was great to have the cousins play together. I wish we all lived closer so all our kids could get to know each other better. Here are few pictures-




Enjoying the wagon ride in Nauvoo, even though it was cold and wet


The King Kong of fingerpaints!




Very hungry and tired coming back from Nauvoo, we just had to laugh because at this point there is nothing you can do.





What a tasty meal at Pancake City!



So, I'm due in 5 weeks. Yeah, it's crazy. I can't beleive we'll have two kids. I'm not ready for sleepless nights all over again, but I am excited to meet this little one who has been making me uncomfortable for so long. This one has definitely been more active than Addie was, Jason thinks that means it's a boy. Was that your experience, Mom and Hillary? Anyhow...the countdown has begun.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I don't remember the differences between boys and girls in the womb, if I noticed any (which I don't think I did). Sorry, I can't help you with that, you'll just have to wait and find out.

Hillary said...

Yeah, I'm with Mom. I don't think I noticed any difference either. I think it would have more to do with their personality anyway, so maybe that means you'll have a little spit-fire!

I wish we all lived closer together too so the cousins could play together. I've definately come to appreciate my family more so now that I'm older. It's a bummer that we can't live closer.