I am half way through this pregnancy! 20 weeks! It's crazy, the time has flown by this time. I think it's because I don't think about it as much, I just have more distractions (ahem, ahem...Addie). I feel great, although I'm still pretty tired much of the time. My little baby is as big as a banana! And so, to celebrate this achievement, I have included very attractive pictures of each of my siblings in this post.


On Sunday our downstairs neighbors were robbed. The sad part is that we were home and heard a loud bang from downstairs (the burglars breaking down their door) but thought it was probably one of their three kids being loud again. I feel awful. We could have called someone and didn't. I won't make that mistake again. Fortunately, all they had taken was an Xbox and some video games/movies. This apartment complex seems to be going downhill. There have been several robberies in the last two months and several of our friends are thinking of moving out. I still feel pretty safe here, although Jason and I will probably (although not too seriously) look here and there to see if there is anywhere else we'd rather be. If we move, though, we would have to pay a $1200 cancellation of lease fee, and it would almost be impossible to stay in our ward. Our ward boundaries just don't include many apartment complexes. It's pretty unlikely that we'll move, but I'm somewhat open to the idea. We'll see.


Jason has bursitis in his right elbow. I wrote about it a few days ago on our own blog. It is making it nearly impossible for him to do simple tasks such as CHANGE DIAPERS (the most frustrating for me as I've had to change EVERY diaper for a week now!), tie his ties for church and school, take out his contacts, put deoderant on, etc. I've had to step up being a good wife (although it hasn't been without complaint, I will have to work on that). He's going back to the doctor today so we'll see how he's progressing. It's affecting his schoolwork because he can't participate well in his labs. It's sort of hard to do an eye exam or fit someone with contacts when you can't move your dominant arm. We're praying for him to recover quickly! This will be his third visit, and the doctor didn't charge us for the second, so there have been some minor miracles. While we're grateful for those, we really just need his arm to heal! Your prayers, as always, are certainly appreciated. 

4 comments:
About your contract cancellation-we've cancelled 2 contracts and know a bit about it-you shouldn't have to pay the entire $1200. If the rules are the same as the 2 places we cancelled, you just have to pay rent for the months it's not occupied until you reach $1200. Does that make sense? So in our 2 cases, we would have had to pay rent for the 3 months following our cancellation OR until they rented the unit. We got lucky and never had to pay anything because they rented it both times right after we moved out. So, if there are a lot of people moving in and out of your complex, there's a good chance you won't have to pay anything because they'll have it rented right after you leave. You might want to go over your contract and read about cancelling, it's might be the same as we had it.
Well, if that picture was the worst you had I can live with it. What an interesting thing for you to choose to use as celebration of your 20 weeks. Congrats on being so far along. Now is the time to learn what the sex of the baby is.... I know you won't, but I thought I'd dangle it in front of you anyway. Take care of yourself. Hopefully the tireness will go away. It did with me. I hope Jason gets better fast too. What a frustrating thing to contract. Does it only infect elbows or can it infect other parts of the body?
Well, if that picture was the worst you had I can live with it. What an interesting thing for you to choose to use as celebration of your 20 weeks. Congrats on being so far along. Now is the time to learn what the sex of the baby is.... I know you won't, but I thought I'd dangle it in front of you anyway. Take care of yourself. Hopefully the tireness will go away. It did with me. I hope Jason gets better fast too. What a frustrating thing to contract. Does it only infect elbows or can it infect other parts of the body?
I've set Kurt's picture as our computer background. I love it! Congratulations on reaching the halfway mark. And I hope Jason's infection clears up soon.
Post a Comment