Sunday, January 18

February Geneology

Dad and I were talking yesterday about all the birthdays coming up in February and I remembered that there are others that are related to us who also have birthdays in February and I thought you might be interested to see who they are. These are the ones you might know, there are others I didn't put down.

LaRee Hill, Donna Lander, Dad, Sue Hutchinson, Hillary, Charlie, Merrit, Alexis, Jaxson, Ella Lindsay (my mother's youngest sister), Ashlee Hill (Loren's daughter), Kevin Hill (Reed's son) and Kyle and Phillip Scott (Sue's sons).

A little bit of trivia for you.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

I actually knew about Sue and her kids, but I didn't know about the others. There are a lot of birthdays in February. You know what that means... May is a popular month to jump in the sack.

Kurt said...

February is too cold for potato sack races. Silly.

Mom said...

Kurt, what does that mean? I think the cold has gone to your head!