Harvey turned One Year Old on Saturday. Seems like this first year has just flown by. He amazes us every day with the new things he's learning. He picked up walking in basically a week, and now he's a pro. Although he's been mimicking words for awhile, he's starting to actually use them without prompting, like greeting someone with "hi", or saying "bye" when one of us goes out the door.
We bought a new camera last week, and I used it to good effect, taking about 150 pictures on Saturday. I whittled that down to the best of the best and
uploaded them to our flickr account. Check out that link for the full set. Here are a few of the highlights.

Resting up for the big event

Spaghetti for dinner

Inevitable cake in the hair

Presents everywhere!

Happy Family
3 comments:
You have such an adorable little boy! His grin in the last picture is priceless! I was just thinking THIS MORNING that I thought I had forgotten his birthday and, lo and behold, your post. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HARVEY! Looks like he had a great time, and so did the proud parents. I can't wait to see you guys!
Wow, the picture quality of your camera is great. That was a real fun day for us too. Thanks for letting us come to his party. We love you guys!
Holy cow! I just realized like 5 minutes ago that he was a year...and that makes me nervous because that means that Noah will be a year in 3 months! Your party looked like an awesome time and we can't wait to see how much he's grown in November. Happy Birthday Harv!
Post a Comment