I found out two days ago that I AM PREGNANT. Whoa. Jason and I decided to leave the birth control behind at the end of August and, apparently, it didn't take much time for this little one to come along. We had decided not to really try and if we weren't pregnant by January than to worry about it. It (obviously!) didn't take that long. I'm guessing I'm only about 3 weeks along, so it's all very very new (and probably a bit too early to really be telling people, oh well).
I've been feeling fine--tired, a bit crampy, and often lightheaded when I stand up--but besides those minor things, just fine. I don't anticipate much difficulty, pregnancy with Addie was a breeze compared to what other women deal with.
I still plan on training for and running the half marathon in December, I just hope this doesn't make it more difficult. They say you can keep going as long as you were exercising before, so I don't anticipate any problems. Hopefully this will help me keep my weight in control throughout the pregnancy. Oh, and I'm NOT looking forward to finding a doctor, etc. Ugh. I hate making phone calls and scheduling appointments.
The best part, you ask? We're not going to find out the sex of the baby! With Addie I didn't want to find out and Jason did, so we flipped a coin, I lost, and we found out we were having a girl. This time, to be fair, we're not going to find out and I am really excited about the surprise!
9 comments:
Yay! More babies! Congratulations and good luck with the running. I wish I had been much more active when pregnant with Harvey. Labor could have been much easier if I were in better shape. Can't wait to meet the little guy/girl.
A June baby. At least you won't have to go through the entire Memphis summer pregnant. Congrats! :)
I'm so excited for you guys. I can't believe you aren't going to find out what the sex is. I guess I wasn't that patient. We almost didn't find out what Makayla was because we'd already had one of each and so didn't need to go and by gender specific items for a new baby. But when we got to the ultrasound we just couldn't resist and so found out. Good for you about being able to wait for it to be a surprise. :)!
Wait a minute...who wrote that last one, Mom or Hillary? And if it was Mom, what did you have to do with finding out about Makayla? And if it was Hillary, why did you post under Mom?
Oh, and HURRAY FOR JANA AND JASON AND ADDIE! It's going to be fun and just like Christmas in June.
Sorry, guys. The post from Mom was actually me. We stayed Saturday night at their house so we could watch conference with them on Sunday and have the 1st Sunday of the month dinner with them. I didn't even think about the fact that I would be signed in under her name. That comment is weird from Mom's point of view. Sorry for the mix up.
I understood what was going on just because I didn't remember Mom ever having a daugther named Makayla...
:) Haha, Jana.
Post a Comment