Hippo birdie 2 ewe, hippo birdie 2 ewe, hippo birdie dear Jana, hippo birdie 2 ewe. I hope you enjoy your special day and everyone makes you feel appreciated. We love you.
Thanks! For those who don't know, I'm now 26. I'm now OVER a quarter century old. For my birthday Jason and I are going to pick out curtains for our apartment (I've wanted some for a while now) and I'm going to bookclub tonight. It should be a thrilling day!
YIPEE!! I love birthdays. Eric is 26 too and he said that he feels really old-do you feel really old? You shouldn't, I think really old is like 80-and even then, look at the general authorities, they are pretty spry men in their 70s and 80s. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY you spring chicken!
How amazing! Your mother and I happened to pick similar themes -- hippos. For those who didn't read it, I sent Jana an e-card with a hippo attempting to sing happy birthday but had a frog in its throat. You can go on the Hallmark website and see it for yourself. It was kind of cute.
Anyway, you're only as old as you feel; so keep feeling young and you'll be young.
4 comments:
Thanks! For those who don't know, I'm now 26. I'm now OVER a quarter century old. For my birthday Jason and I are going to pick out curtains for our apartment (I've wanted some for a while now) and I'm going to bookclub tonight. It should be a thrilling day!
Wow, sounds like a blast! Happy Birthday, Sis. I hope you have a great day!
YIPEE!! I love birthdays. Eric is 26 too and he said that he feels really old-do you feel really old? You shouldn't, I think really old is like 80-and even then, look at the general authorities, they are pretty spry men in their 70s and 80s.
So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY you spring chicken!
How amazing! Your mother and I happened to pick similar themes -- hippos. For those who didn't read it, I sent Jana an e-card with a hippo attempting to sing happy birthday but had a frog in its throat. You can go on the Hallmark website and see it for yourself. It was kind of cute.
Anyway, you're only as old as you feel; so keep feeling young and you'll be young.
Post a Comment