Friday, February 15

Movies Recommendation

So, in the last month we have seen three movies that we both really like, and I thought I would share them with you all, if you are looking for a movie to watch. The first movie we saw was Dan in Real Life. We saw this like a week before Noah was born and were both surprised at how much we both liked it. It was funny, but we thought it would be a little more like stupid funny and were glad that it wasn't. There isn't any sex, but I'm sure there is swearing-I can't remember exactly. But we both really liked it and recommend it-for those of you who haven't seen it.
This movie we watched while we were in the hospital. It is very heartwarming. It is about changing your life and helping others-Mom, you would really like this movie.


And this movie we watched just last night, it's the third Pirates. We bought it when it came out on video even though we had never seen it and we have owned it for about 2 months without watching it. But we watched it for Valentine's Day yesterday and I absolutely loved it. It took a while for me to fully understand exactly what was going on, but once I did I got all wrapped up in the story.

So there you are, the three movies that we've seen lately that we liked. Take it or leave it. If you are going to watch any of the them, the middle one is the cleanest and the most uplifting of the three. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jana said...

We LOVED Dan in Real Life. We just saw that about 2 weeks ago at the $2.50 theater on a date. It's set in Rhode Island, and made me really miss the east coast. The story is great, it's funny and touching, and the scenery is BEAUTIFUL. I liked that Pirates ok, not my favorite, and we've been wanting to see The Ultimate Gift. Jason's mom said she loved that movie. Thanks for the recommendations!

Heather said...

I saw the Pirate's movie while I was pregnant and very hormonal. I was absurdly upset when leaving the theater. Goes to show you can't expect a pregnant lady to be reasonable about anything. The others look good. I'll have to see if our library has them. Thanks for the recommendations. It's so hard to pick videos out.