

On the left is our new little cousin William-Rick's son (I apologize for the sideways picture-I'm not sure how to flip pictures on Eric's computer). He is 4 months old and I don't know how much he weighs, but according to Elise, he weighed less than Noah did when he was born. So I have included a picture I took of Noah today (doesn't he look cute in his church clothes?) who wil be 3 weeks old on Tuesday. This is just for comparison.
Also, I have included another picture of Noah I took today and also one I took of Grandma while we were there eating dinner tonight-just in case you guys have forgotten what she looks like.
Here are somethings we found out while we were there:
Paul is engaged! His fiancee's name is Bronwen (I'm not sure how to spell that), she was there tonight and seems nice enough...she gets along with Bob, that's got to count for something. She is 30 and her and Paul were friends in South Dakota while he lived there and I guess they kept in touch all this time. They got engaged on Valentine's Day and are getting married April 25th in the Logan temple. I wish them the best.
Also, Karen is doing much better. She is out of a leg cast and walking usking a crutch. She thinks she could be on a cane if it wasn't so icy outside. She goes to physical therapy and says that it's doing wonders.
And, Amy's due date is March 30. Robin says that she is super excited and that the reality of the situation hasn't set in yet-I hope that reality isn't too much for her.
Here are those pictures as promised.

7 comments:
William is just about the same age as Harvey. That last picture of him with Grandma gives you an idea of how much bigger than Harvey William is. He's got to be heavy to lug around!
Yeah, William is a chunk! I can't believe Grandma posed for that picture. She used to hate to have her picture taken. I wonder if she just thinks it's not worth the effort to refuse anymore. Thanks for the updates. It's nice to know whats going on with the extended family. I'd really love to go visit this summer. I don't know if we'll be able to pull it off though.
Noah is cute in his church clothes. They look a little big for him though.
He looks as big as (or maybe bigger than) Joe's son Simon, who is 7 months old. That's crazy.
Heather and I want to make a trip out to Utah this summer, too. Hopefully we'll get to.
Thanks for the pictures. William is HUGE. I had heard he was, but those pics confirm it. And Noah is adorable, Kari, he really is. You two make cute babies!
Oh yeah, don't start calling Paul's fiance Bronnie, grandma doesn't like it. I did that and then Rick told me she really is sort of "brawny" and it made Grandma mad. Just a word to the wise. :)
Hey, anyone who wants to come out to Utah this summer-come on by! We aren't sure, however, when exactly we are moving. We are planning on making it like the 2nd week of July, but if Eric doesn't get into medical school, we might just be moving to another place in Utah. Just so you know, May is beautiful here-not too hot, but nice and sunny. It would be nice time to come ;)
We couldn't come in May. We have to wait until school is out. And by the way our winter is going we might be going clear till July for the school year with making up snow days. We have to make up every snow day we get, so so far we are up to 4 days and counting, I'm sure.
What happened to the school district figuring in snow days ahead of time? I thought every school district in the midwest figured in at least 4 days of snow days into the schedule-I think it's lame you have to make them all up.
Post a Comment