More Harvey news.
He's been rolling from his back to his sides for a while now, but he hasn't gotten all the way over yet. On his stomach he hasn't rolled at all. He mostly just lifts his head and kicks his feet. And gets annoyed after a few minutes.
Two nights ago, though, I put him on his stomach and put a noisy, blinky toy in front of him. And he started inchworming toward it! He'd look at it for a bit, and then put his head down, pull on his arms, and dig his feet in. He obviously won't win any races yet, but over the course of a few minutes he probably moved 6 or 7 inches forward. And he didn't get really annoyed like he usually does when on his stomach. It was pretty exciting.
Now we get to start really baby proofing. What a joy that will be.
3 comments:
Wow, that's great! I can't believe he's already moving forward. Addie will NOT move forward. She'll roll around still, but now mostly just likes sitting up. She hates laying down now that she can sit. I think crawling will come slowly to her, and I'm happy about that, actually.
Congrats, Harvey!
Baby proofing a house never sounded fun to me-good luck! But scooting, that's huge! Awesome job Harvenstein!
We're so happy and excited for Harvey too. That is quite an accomplishment. I love to hear the updates. He's going to be so big the next time we get to see him!
Post a Comment