I am officially on the job market as of tonight. I've sent my resumes to several different companies and am calling in the couple contacts that I have. Any prayers and positive thoughts you could send our way would be appreciated. We're really hoping that I'll land a great job and that Kurt can start staying home with Harvey in a year or two. Job hunting sucks and I'm already a nervous wreck.
4 comments:
We're sending our prayers and positive vibes your way! Just curious, who are you going to have watch Harvey before Kurt quits his job? Do you know of a good daycare, or Michelle, or a grandma's? Good luck with the job search!
I checked out some pretty nice daycares in our area before Christmas. There is an in-home daycare in our sub that I'm really hoping he can go to. She's been doing it for 10 years, has a low turn over rate, seemed to genuinely like kids (she was the only one who asked if she could hold Harvey), and he'd be the only infant she's caring for. She has openings right now so hopefully she'll have some once I get my job lined up.
Of course we'll be praying for you. Good luck with the search. I can understand you being nervous, but just hang in there. You have a lot of good things going for you and I'm sure those doing the hiring will see that too.
I'm glad that you've found such reliable daycare so close to your house! Good luck with the searching.
Post a Comment