Sunday, September 9
A Wedding and the State Fair
Here I am posting more pictures...but I just LOVE to take them (just wait 'til baby is here...sheesh, there will be a lot). Following are going to be 2 pictures from Deena's (our cousin) wedding. It's of her and Jeff coming out of the temple. It was weird to see her get married, but it was a very nice wedding and I'm glad that I could go.
Awww...cute. These next pictures were taken just for Jason, but I think you all might enjoy them. We went to the Utah State Fair yesterday-we had an awesome time. But, one of the animal barns only housed poultry. I'm not sure how many of you are aware, but Jason has a thing for roosters (shrug). So, we took pictures of all the roosters that won first prize for their respective color. And let me tell you, these were the biggest roosters either of us had ever seen.


The white and the black ones were our favorites. I hope you guys get a kick out it-esp. Jason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for the roosters Kari, those are some nice roosters (shrug).
Haha! When Jason told me about the roosters, I couldn't stop laughing. I always wanted to go to the Utah State Fair, but we never made it. Here in TN there seems to be some kind of festival every weekend, so maybe attending a lot of those will make up for it. Thanks for sharing!
Nice pictures. We're glad you could represent us at the wedding. Have you heard from any of the schools Eric applied to yet? Let us know when you do.
Post a Comment