Sunday, September 9

more from Mrs. Hair

Adelyn was looking particularly cute this morning before church, I just had to get a couple pictures. It's great now that her clothes are finally fitting her!

Jason's introducing Addie to hip-hop culture.


When Addie isn't trying to poot, she's a very happy girl! (Poot; verb, Southern slang for "to pass gas" or "fart." The word fart is considered naughty.)

Our laughing hysterically Frenchwoman.

It has been rather lonely living here. Jason is at school (and loving it, by the way) and I don't have any friends to hang out with during the day (yet!). It's a wonderful thing that Addie and I enjoy playing together!
The view of the Mississippi River from on top of the Peabody Hotel in downtown Memphis.

1 comment:

K.E.N said...

I'm glad, Jason, that you liked the roosters. But, Jana, those 2 pictures of Addy at the end are HILARIOUS! Maybe you should look into some online distance courses or something to keep you busy. Just a thought (the U offers some really great ones...I know, I work in that office :)