Friday, September 7

Today is the DAY!

Well, I just thought I'd let you know that I'm not sure when we will have the internet up and running in Wisconsin. Hopefully it won't take too long. I already have the phone scheduled to turn on on Monday. Our new phone number will be 262-632-6721. Our new address is 3228 Republic Ave. Racine, WI 53405 (at least for the time being). I'm going out of my mind. I hate moving. I'm just about packed though. I only have the computer and TV stuff to go. I've heard that moving and building a house are the two most stressful things for people to go through. I know why. I'll be back on the blog as soon as possible.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Good luck! I hope it all goes well for you and that the stress level will go down once you're there!

K.E.N said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!! Moving really does suck, but I hate moving Eric and me...let alone 5 kids too. You'll be amazing at it-you're amazing at everything!