Saturday, September 15

Today was a nice day

Charlie and I woke up this morning and said to each other, "Wow, it's weird to not have to rush around and do anything today." For the last year, just about, we have been so busy on the weekends trying to finish our house, Jocelyn's house, finding a job, finding a new house to buy, etc... Today we just relaxed, well besides every day normal housework type things. We also had to go buy school supplies for the kids. We had to buy for 4 this year and man was our cart full! It's incredible how much stuff each kid needed. Good thing Charlie just got paid. We haven't heard about the house yet. I'll let you know when we do. Tomorrow is our first Sunday in our new ward. The primary sacrament program is next Sunday, and our kids already have parts in it. I thought that was pretty impressive on the part of the primary president. She is a really nice person. I can see myself being her friend. She has kids around the same age as ours too. It sounds like her 8 yr. old son and Merrit have a lot in common and might become pretty good friends. I was glad about that. Well that's about it, love you all.

No comments: