
I bet if you all guessed you would never figure out what this sculpture is made out of. Well, in case you are curious-it's butter. That's right, this entire sculpture is made out of butter to honor the Utah diary society-we saw it at the Utah State Fair the second time we went. I think it's pretty amazing. Life has been pretty much the same here, except the weather is getting cooler and that's been sooo nice, esp. for me. OH, and Eric has heard back from 2 of the 4 schools he applied to. We're trying not to get that excited this time around, just in case it doesn't work out, we won't be as disappointed. The two schools are Midwestern University-in Chicago- and New England University-in Maine. Out of the two, I would like to go to Chicago because I was looking at the housing market and I think we could actually afford a small house in the Chicago area, where for the same price in Maine all you can really get is a condo/townhouse. We are just tired of sharing our walls with other people. So, now we need to do those two secondary appl. and continue waiting and being patient. But that's about it. School's going fine, just kind of annoying for me, and work for us both is going-we enjoy our weekends :)
1 comment:
Congrats on the second applications! How long does it take to hear back? Where are the other two schools you applied to? I hope you get into Maine so that we'll have a reason to come and visit!
Post a Comment